We value your loyalty and dedication to your yoga practice. As a business that focuses on both the mind and body, we strive to maintain a peaceful and positive environment. Therefore, we have listed our specific policies and yoga etiquette in order to help achieve these goals.
- Classes are 60 or 90 minutes long; please check the online schedule prior to class & make plans to stay in class the entire time without interruptions.
- The studio opens 30 minutes prior and closes 30 minutes following each class. The buildings doors are locked at all other times to ensure everyone’s safety and security during class.
- Please remove your shoes in the lobby and check in at the front desk prior to going to the locker rooms.
- Please do not leave you belongings behind. We do have a Lost & Found, but these items will be donated at the end of each month.
- Students are limited to 2 classes a day.
- Please maintain tidiness while using the changing rooms and bathrooms.
- PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING, BUT TOILET PAPER.
- Rented towels should be placed in the laundry baskets provided in each locker room or at the exit of the yoga studio.
- Rented mats should be placed over the ballet bar and sprayed with the spray provided.
- If you create a puddle anywhere outside the studio, please ensure you wipe it up in order to ensure others safety.
- Students must practice on 1 mat and at least 1 towel (no hand towels are permitted and/or needed)
- Students are not permitted to touch any of the controls in the yoga studio at any time
- Cell phones, shoes and personal items/bags are not permitted in the yoga studio. Please leave all personal items in the changing area. All that is needed is your mat, towel and water bottle.
- *If you are on-call for your job, please make the teacher aware of this prior to class.
- Food, gum and glass bottles are not permitted in the studio at any time.
- Please do not enter the yoga room if students from a prior class are still in savasana. The teacher will open the room 15 minutes prior to class.
- The front row is observed for those that have been practicing for over 3 months &/or can lock their knee. This line is reserved so that those who are new to the practice have visual examples if needed.
- If your mat is near either door, please ensure there is enough room if the teacher or student does need to leave the room.
- The doors to the yoga studio must remain closed at all times.
- Students must sign in at front desk before entering the changing room and/or yoga studio.
- All new students must read and sign a waiver-release before admittance.
- Please make us aware of any health issues you have.
- If you need to cancel a reservation online, do so at least 5 hours prior to class in order to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Students on class cards will loose the class, if not cancelled 5 hours prior to class.
- Students on a unlimited package will automatically be charged $25 when absent for a class that has been booked online, but not cancelled 5 hours prior to class.
- Students who drop in will loose the class.
- Please arrive no later then 5 minutes before class. Students will not be permitted into class after the teacher has entered the room. No exceptions
Students must wear appropriate yoga clothing
- Women-should wear leotards, shorts, tank tops, sports bra, pants or capris (something you are comfortable sweating in) Please do not wear a bikini bathing suit or underwear.
- Men- should wear either yoga, athletic or swim shorts. Please do not wear boxer shorts/briefs or underwear.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All purchases, including class cards, single classes, unlimited packages, Groupon and alike are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXTENDABLE. Please do your research prior to making a purchase.
Please note that a failure to comply with Some Like It Hot Yoga & Wellness policies may result in being prohibited from participating in classes.